Monday, November 18, 2013

quotable

I've gotta write this stuff down, lest the innocence of childhood is lost forever in the recesses of my forgetfulness.

Recent quotes about Karsten

Annike: (said in reference to the picture below)
"Awww... He looks like a little bee larvae!"
You know? I might not have put it that way, but I think you're right.



Annike: (said with the excitement of a 5-year-old who has just had a lightbulb go off in her head)
"I know! I can marry HIM when I grow up!"
Phew. Glad we got that one figured out.
I am sure she will change her mind in approximately 18 months when he is destroying everything she has ever worked hard to perfect.


Sommer: (said with the tenacity of a 2-year-old)
"No, Baby Karsten! Mine!"
Okay... we have a little work to do on this sister.


Note that Sommer is in the baby's bouncy seat. She is actually adjusting much better than we expected, but doesn't exactly play the part of the adoring sister yet.


1 comment:

  1. So smart of you to get these down so you don't forget them! And thanks for doing so here, where we can enjoy too! Your children are just so adorable.

    The other night I was talking with Ali from church about the movie night and how crowded it was in there, and she said, "Oh, it was terrible--I got stuck in the corner and couldn't get out! But I got to hold the most precious baby, so I was in heaven." I know that was Karsten, because I saw you over against the same wall. : )

    ReplyDelete

It's fun to hear what YOU think!