Thursday, September 19, 2013

five!

Happy Birthday to my sweet 5-year-old!


I can't believe it has been 5 years since I held your precious little 5 pound 12 ounce body in my arms and wondered what kind of person you become, and if your skin would ever not hang off of your knees like that.

Five years later your are just the right size, and I have fallen in love with your detailed imagination, your love of anything related to animals, the way you use sweet words with your little sister, your silly faces, your lack of vanity and love of comfort, your excitement about learning, your enjoyment of time spent outdoors, your excellent vocabulary, your stellar dance moves, your tow-headed grey-blue eyes that are quick to absorb the world around you, your sweet singing voice, your wild "project" ideas, your gentle spirit, and your simple yet brave faith in Jesus.

I love you Miss Annike May!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's fun to hear what YOU think!